THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED AND THE DRAWING ENTRY FORM HAS BEEN REMOVED
Alright, my freaky friends, it’s time for the good stuff – a bunch of legally junk and an Alternate Means of Entry form! Check out all the official rules below and if you are unable to submit a completed crossword puzzle in person (or if you just don’t want to), you can use the form below to submit for our drawing. Of course, we encourage you to have fun with our super-awesome and mega-incredible crossword scavenger hunt, but hey – you do you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3 Winners – 3/22/18 – 1 Brain Beanie (Retail $14.99), 1 Shirt (Retail $17.99), $100 Gift Card (Retail $100.00)
3 Winners – 3/23/18 – 1 Brain Beanie (Retail $14.99), 1 Shirt (Retail $17.99), $100 Gift Card (Retail $100.00)
3 Winners – 3/24/18 – 1 Brain Beanie (Retail $14.99), 1 Shirt (Retail $17.99), $100 Gift Card (Retail $100.00)
1 Winner – 3/25/18 – 1 FrightProps Gift Certificate (Retail $1000.00)
– By entering this contest, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FrightProps as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
– This contest will run from 10:00am CST on 3/22/2018 to 2:00pm CST on 3/25/2018.
– How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the form on this website, in this post, or by submitting a completed FrightProps Crossword Puzzle with correct answers in person. The entry must fulfill all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FrightProps. You must provide the information requested. Each entry submitted must be submitted by the person themselves – you may not submit entries on behalf of others. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of FrightProps.
– All entries will be treated equally – a contest entry submitted on this Alternative Means of Entry form will be physically represented and submitted for drawing among all of the physical entries.
– Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected each evening, privately, by a randomly chosen FrightProps employee. Winners will be randomly selected by closing their eyes and placing a finger on an entry to determine a winner. Entries will not be arranged in any deliberate order which may intentionally increase or decrease their chance of being chosen. This process will be be done three times each evening (after the show floor closes) with the exception of 3/25/2018, when this process will only be performed once to choose the $1000 prize winner. On 3/25/2018, the winner will be announced after the show floor closes at 2PM.
– The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
– This contest is presented by FrightProps and is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with TransWorld, America’s Center, or Heritage Exposition Services.
– No purchase from FrightProps is necessary to enter this contest.
– Purchase does not increase chances of winning.
– Persons entering this contest must be age 18 or older.
– FrightProps Employees and immediate family members of FrightProps employees are prohibited from entering.
– Entries will be accepted from 3/22/2018 10:00am CST and all entries must be received by 3/25/2018 2:00pm CST.
– Winners will be announced and notified after 7pm CST on each day: 3/22/18, 3/23/18, 3/24/18, and 3/25/18.
– Only one entry is required to enter to win all subsequent prizes.
– Only one entry per person is allowed. Additional entries will be removed.
– Entries received after the time of drawing will count towards the following days drawings. Example: An entry received after 6:30pm CST on 3/22/18 will serve as an entry in drawings for 3/23/18, 3/24/18, and 3/25/18. Entries received before 6:30pm CST will be eligible for the drawing for the same day as well as subsequent drawings.
– No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at FrightProps’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FrightProps to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
– Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FrightProps, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
– Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MISSOURI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED AND THE DRAWING ENTRY FORM HAS BEEN REMOVED