It’s time for another a year of foam-carved madness!
FrightProps is teaming up again with the brilliant minds of Hot Wire Foam Factory to bring you a Halloween contest! And while the contest goes, we’ll give you 10% all Hot Wire Foam Factory products ordered through FrightProps from now until October 18th, 2018!
The six greatest foam carvings, chosen by skill and creativity, will receive gift cards for Hot Wire Foam Factory products (ordered through FrightProps) to help them continue their creepy quests in making fearsome foam carvings!
1st Prize – $250 Hot Wire Foam Factory Credit
2nd/3rd Prize – $150 Hot Wire Foam Factory Credit
4th/5th/6th Prize – $50 Hot Wire Foam Factory Credit
Entering is simple! From now until October 18th, 2018, go to our FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, or TWITTER, LIKE the contest post, and just submit your own foam carved creations to us by using hashtag #FRIGHTFOAM – and that’s all you need to do! On October 18th, we’ll assemble all the entries and choose the winners!
*THE FINE PRINT:
– This contest, presented by FrightProps and Hot Wire Foam Factory is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
– No purchase from Hot Wire Foam Factory or FrightProps is necessary to enter this contest
– Purchase does not increase chances of winning
– Void where prohibited
– Entries will be accepted from 9/27/2018 12:00pm CST and all entries must be received by 10/17/2018 11:59pm CST
– Winners will be notified on or before 11/22/2018
– Employees and the immediate family members of FrightProps and Hot Wire Foam Factory are ineligible for the purposes of this contest. If identified, submissions received by these individuals will not advance to the judging stage.
– Submissions will be judged by Hot Wire Foam Factory employees by creativity and carving skill on a scale from 1 to 10 – entries with the most amount of points will win and receive prizes – the prizes will be distributed in accordance to total points received. The first place prize will go to the winner with the most points. The second place prize will go to the winner with the second most points, etc.
– By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FrightProps and Hotwire Foam Factory as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
– How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram by liking the page’s post and using the hashtag #FRIGHTFOAM when submitting a picture of your creation. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FrightProps. You may enter as many times as you would like, as long as the creation is owned by you. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter using creative work that you do not own. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of FrightProps.
– By submitting an entry, You agree to allow FrightProps to use your images (with credit given to you by name) in future promotions including but not limited to: social media posts, FrightProps newsletters, and future advertisements. You agree under the terms that you will be credited by name on any images created using material you have submitted for this contest.
– No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at FrightProps’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FrightProps to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
– Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
– Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FrightProps, Hot Wire Foam Factory and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
– Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MINNESOTA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.