- June 2018
- March 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED AND THE DRAWING ENTRY FORM HAS BEEN REMOVED
Alright, my freaky friends, it’s time for the good stuff – a bunch of legally junk and an Alternate Means of Entry form! Check out all the official rules below and if you are unable to submit a completed crossword puzzle in person (or if you just don’t want to), you can use the form below to submit for our drawing. Of course, we encourage you to have fun with our super-awesome and mega-incredible crossword scavenger hunt, but hey – you do you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3 Winners – 3/22/18 – 1 Brain Beanie (Retail $14.99), 1 Shirt (Retail $17.99), $100 Gift Card (Retail $100.00)
3 Winners – 3/23/18 – 1 Brain Beanie (Retail $14.99), 1 Shirt (Retail $17.99), $100 Gift Card (Retail $100.00)
3 Winners – 3/24/18 – 1 Brain Beanie (Retail $14.99), 1 Shirt (Retail $17.99), $100 Gift Card (Retail $100.00)
1 Winner – 3/25/18 – 1 FrightProps Gift Certificate (Retail $1000.00)
– By entering this contest, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FrightProps as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
– This contest will run from 10:00am CST on 3/22/2018 to 2:00pm CST on 3/25/2018.
– How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the form on this website, in this post, or by submitting a completed FrightProps Crossword Puzzle with correct answers in person. The entry must fulfill all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FrightProps. You must provide the information requested. Each entry submitted must be submitted by the person themselves – you may not submit entries on behalf of others. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of FrightProps.
– All entries will be treated equally – a contest entry submitted on this Alternative Means of Entry form will be physically represented and submitted for drawing among all of the physical entries.
– Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected each evening, privately, by a randomly chosen FrightProps employee. Winners will be randomly selected by closing their eyes and placing a finger on an entry to determine a winner. Entries will not be arranged in any deliberate order which may intentionally increase or decrease their chance of being chosen. This process will be be done three times each evening (after the show floor closes) with the exception of 3/25/2018, when this process will only be performed once to choose the $1000 prize winner. On 3/25/2018, the winner will be announced after the show floor closes at 2PM.
– The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
– This contest is presented by FrightProps and is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with TransWorld, America’s Center, or Heritage Exposition Services.
– No purchase from FrightProps is necessary to enter this contest.
– Purchase does not increase chances of winning.
– Persons entering this contest must be age 18 or older.
– FrightProps Employees and immediate family members of FrightProps employees are prohibited from entering.
– Entries will be accepted from 3/22/2018 10:00am CST and all entries must be received by 3/25/2018 2:00pm CST.
– Winners will be announced and notified after 7pm CST on each day: 3/22/18, 3/23/18, 3/24/18, and 3/25/18.
– Only one entry is required to enter to win all subsequent prizes.
– Only one entry per person is allowed. Additional entries will be removed.
– Entries received after the time of drawing will count towards the following days drawings. Example: An entry received after 6:30pm CST on 3/22/18 will serve as an entry in drawings for 3/23/18, 3/24/18, and 3/25/18. Entries received before 6:30pm CST will be eligible for the drawing for the same day as well as subsequent drawings.
– No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at FrightProps’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FrightProps to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
– Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FrightProps, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
– Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MISSOURI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED AND THE DRAWING ENTRY FORM HAS BEEN REMOVED
Sometimes people seem to forget that within all the guts and gore, us Halloween freaks have big hearts!
Until December 26th, 2017, give that special monster in your life a FrightProps gift card and get a FREE gift for yourself or another friend!
Buy a $50 gift, get a $5 gift!
Buy a $100 gift, get a $10 gift!
Buy a $250 gift, get a $25 gift!
Buy a $500 gift, get a $50 gift!
Buy a $1000 gift, get a $100 gift!
Whether you get your gift card in the mail or choose an online gift card, we’ll send your extra gift right to your Email. Just click the image above to grab a gift!
* One tiny thing: you can only do one gift card per order – but if you want to do another gift card for another free gift, just finish checking out and start a new order!
Alright, boils and ghouls! We’ve all had about a month to relax, but now it’s time to get started on Halloween 2018! Load up on your FrightProps favorites or try out a new gadget you’ve had your eye on – CUZ EVERYTHING IS 10% OFF FOR ONE DAY ONLY!
Just add the items to your cart and when you go to check out, you’ll see the savings!
Congratulations to all our winners of the #FrightFoam contest we recently ran with the crafty creatures of Hot Wire Foam Factory! They are:
1st – Kara Walker
2nd – Courtney ‘Velma’ Rippstein
3rd/4th (tie, both receive 3rd place prize) – Sue Roberts, Bob Kowal
5th – Madmonster26 (on Instagram)
6th – Jesse Draper
We’re so proud to announce the first official FrightProps baby! Please welcome Oliver Anthony Austin Bibus, born October 18th at 2:54am! While Oliver’s parents are Kathleen (Shipping Guru, Warehouse Manager) and Scott Bibus (Creative Director), he’s definitely coming into this world with the weirdest extended family ever.
Thanks to everyone who has been so great to us this season. We knew Kathleen was one of the hardest working people on the planet, but after seeing her make sure orders got out even a few days before she had the baby, there was a minute where we were questioning if her baby would even be human!
Sure, you may have your decorations planned and a few new props that’ll make ‘em shriek, but how’s that costume coming along? Is it REALLY as scary as you think it is – or could it use a little something special?
Basement FX masks are selling fast and highly sought after – but we just got word straight from the company that there’s still time to get the sickest silicone masks before Halloween!
Gather around, freaky friends! FrightProps and FrightFind are teaming up to offer you a sincerely excellent prize pack of Halloween props!
Entering the contest is easy as can be – head over to FrightFind’s contest page for more info!
Can you believe that it’s almost time for the second most magical time of the year for haunters? That’s right, ya little creeps – the 2017 FrightProps Catalog is on the horizon, jam packed full of new props, horrific technological innovations, and everything you need to make Halloween 2017 the scariest one yet!
The only thing we’re missing is COVER MODELS!
Although us fine people of the haunted house and Halloween communities are famously good-looking, we want something GENUINELY SCARY for our cover! And what could possibly be more frightening than the FRIGHTENERS OF THE FUTURE?
To enter, from now through February 24th, submit pictures of the scariest up-and-coming haunters of the future using one of our social media channels using #FrightProps2017 as a hashtag!
Maybe the scariest future haunter is your two year old cousin, whose favorite bedtime story is the FrightProps catalog! Or maybe it’s your own kid, who got suspended from junior high after biting into fake blood capsules during a pop quiz! Whoever you choose to nominate for The Future of Haunting, just make sure they’re scary – and if they’re under 18, make sure you get their parent or legal guardian’s permission before you go crazy posting their pictures all over the place!
Enter as many times as you want – just as long as you truly believe these fine folks are the future of Halloween!
Three randomly chosen winners will be on the cover of our 2017 catalog! The clock is tickin’ so get postin’!
THE FINE PRINT:
By submitting a photo, you are stating that you have a person’s permission (or permission of a parent or guardian) to submit their likeness for the cover of our 2017 catalog. Promotional image not indicative of final cover illustration. This promotion is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram.
Are the severed limbs in your butcher shop scene looking a little run down? Is your hanging decapitated head hallway just not horrifying enough? Or maybe your mad scientist laboratory needs a few fake brains floating in jars to really tie the room together, dude.
Well yeehaw, pardner! We’ve got a gross sale of ghastly proportions just for you!
From today through February 7th, take 20% off all products in our BODY PARTS category just by using the special code: “BODY20″ (without quotes) when you go to checkout!
Us fantastic freaks of FrightProps have so many things to be thankful for. If it wasn’t for the greatest customers on the planet, we’d have a hard time celebrating Halloween 365 days a year! So this Thanksgiving, we want to present you with this GORENUCOPIA! It symbolizes an abundance of creepiness and disgusting props for the upcoming feast of fears – Halloween 2017!
And to show how much we REALLY appreciate all of the brilliant and demented minds that keep us going, we’ll be doing a very special CYBER MONDAY sale – good for that day only! We’ll announce it at midnight on Monday, 11/28, so keep those creepy peepers on your inbox!
It’s finally here – our morbid dreams have finally come true! It’s Halloween!
Fire up the jack-o’-lanterns and unleash the ghosts, bats, and bugs! Freak out some trick-or-treaters or just take a night to enjoy the company of your most fiendish friends! However you decide to celebrate, take pride in that you’ve been a huge part of making 2016 the best year for Halloween ever!
We here at FrightProps can’t thank all of you enough for sharing your haunting tips, cool videos and helpful feedback over this past year. Most of all, we want to sincerely thank everyone for trusting us to help make Halloween as magical for you as it is for us.
The FrightProps Crew
Time for another BLOODTHIRSTY THURSDAY! This week we’re giving away this mutant pig mask!
The rules are the same as always! On Thursday, hit up our social media channels and follow the instructions! You have until 4PM on Friday to enter!
Friday afternoon, we’ll announce this week’s lucky winner! Good luck and happy hauntings!
A great event for escape room veterans or beginners alike – FrightProps will be at Chicago’s Room Escape Conference this upcoming weekend in booth #500! We’ll be showing off some of our newest innovations and teaching the masses about how our mainstay products can be effectively implemented to create the most alluring and mysterious escape rooms!
Can’t make it out to Chicago but still wanna learn more? We’ve put together a quick video showing off some of our favorite new escape room props and gadgets!
Don’t Be A Monster is national nonprofit founded in 2012 by haunted industry insiders. They work with haunted houses nationwide to deliver bullying prevention programs to students in grades 4-10th during the fall season. Their mission is to educate and empower youth to be leaders in their school around diversity, inclusiveness, and to start meaningful conversations about how to stand up for their friends and peers.
Together with Haunt Shirts, Don’t Be A Monster is launching a campaign to spread awareness and we’ve offered to help! 50% of sales of these unique t-shirts (designed by Chad Savage) will be donated to Don’t Be A Monster and FrightProps has offered to donate a matching amount! And because of matching donations from us and a slew of other great companies, each shirt purchased donates $62.50 to Don’t Be A Monster! So CLICK HERE to give a little and support an organization that’s doing good work – and get a t-shirt!
You’ve set up strings of pumpkin lights and made the place look totally spooky and haunted for your party. Cobwebs are a hanging, bloody shower curtain is in the bathroom – the whole nine yards. Your makeup and prosthetics are finely adjusted and you’re sure you’re the scariest ghoul on the block. Maybe you’ve even gone that extra mile and prepared a bunch of Halloween-themed desserts — gummy eyeballs, marshmallow ghosts, and cookie gravestones. The only things missing are thunder and lightning effects.
And of course, more fake blood.